Greenpeace People vs. Oil
An international brand identity to call time on the age of oil. Our latest collaboration with Greenpeace aims to make fossil fuel use a thing of the past.
- How do you bring the world together to make fossil fuels history? Due for roll-out in late 2018, our new brand identity and guidelines will help unify campaigns across the planet.
- Greenpeace teams will be able to tailor assets to their local needs, while still being part of a single unstoppable movement.
- Our discovery process made clear that our campaign would need to flex and adapt to work with very different campaigns under the same umbrella.
- We conducted a naming workshop with the goal of finding frameworks that could adapt to different Greenpeace localities and their specific message requirements.
- Our chosen creative route focused on disrupting the oil space, championing dynamism, and echoing the idea of “people-powered activism”.
- Our design system allows campaigners to add their own expression and emotion – creating something unique and powerful.
- Greenpeace asked us for a campaign website design that was flexible enough to be used by multiple Greenpeace teams and endeavours across the world.
- As the campaign was being used and adapted by teams across the globe, Greenpeace also needed a central brand hub to make the assets as accessible as possible.
- To deliver this to users globally, we built a highly-optimised and responsive website, powered by a flexible and modular CMS. This gave Greenpeace all the tools they need to support and energise teams worldwide.
- Our new brand identity rolled out across multiple Greenpeace campaigns in late 2018.