McKinsey Global Design Leader Summit
A visual identity for a gathering in Stockholm of 100 global design leaders that asked the question “how can we improve the future through design?”
- Building upon Wolff Olin’s recent re-brand of McKinsey, we were asked to create a visual identity, and produce all assets, for a convening of design leaders from across the globe.
- Our work needed to bring to life an event celebrating the future of design leadership.
- The chosen creative route looked at ‘bringing people into focus’, nodding to the design process itself - a journey through which we evolve ideas from abstraction through to clarity.
- We handled production, print and delivery of all event assets on a tight two-week timeline, working with specialist paper stocks to create tactile materials for our discerning attendees.
- The event, staged at Stockholm City Hall, home of the Nobel prize, took place in October.
- 90% of attendees rated the summit as valuable or extremely valuable.