World Economic Forum Outlook on the Global Agenda
We helped make the World Economic Forum's 2014 report its most successful ever, capturing the complex challenges facing our planet. A year later, we wanted to make the report even more powerful.
“Human After All delivered unique and universally appealing content that engaged our community and maximised the impact of our work.”
- Build upon The Outlook 2014 and make WEF’s latest annual report even more engaging, with a broader reach, richer data design and new assets for WEF’s channels.
- Write, edit, design and illustrate all content.
- Powerful new contributions from global thought leaders such as Al Gore, Gordon Brown, Matt Damon and Shirley Ann Jackson gave the report fresh personality and richness.
- We improved and updated the data design, turning complex numbers into accessible stories that are even easier to engage with and share.
- We implemented a bundle of design innovations to refresh the report for 2015, such as using uncoated recycled paper, creating a Global Leadership poster and incorporating a unique bookmark for the new edition.
- We created content and visuals that worked seamlessly across print, online and social media, bound together by a strategy that developed the Global Agenda Councils’ digital presence.